Luis F. Amador, MD, is a medical director in the ACE unit at the University of Texas.
The Acute Care for Elders Unit: Taking the Rehabilitation Model into the Hospital Setting
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
2007 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 126–131, May-June 2007
How to Cite
Amador, L. F., Reed, D. and Lehman, C. A. (2007), The Acute Care for Elders Unit: Taking the Rehabilitation Model into the Hospital Setting. Rehabilitation Nursing, 32: 126–131. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2007.tb00164.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!