Mary H. Purdy, PhD CCC-SLP BC-ANCDS, is an associate professor at Southern Connecticut State University, Department of Communication Disorders and a consultant at Hartford Hospital/Eastern Rehabilitation Network, Hartford, Connecticut.
Increasing Stroke Patients' Success in Self-Medication Programs Using an Interdisciplinary Cognitive Rehabilitation Approach
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
2007 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 210–213, September-October 2007
How to Cite
Purdy, M. (2007), Increasing Stroke Patients' Success in Self-Medication Programs Using an Interdisciplinary Cognitive Rehabilitation Approach. Rehabilitation Nursing, 32: 210–213. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2007.tb00175.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!