Linda A. Moore, EdD APRN BC ANP/GNP MSCN, is an associate professor and nurse practitioner at UNC Charlotte, College of Health and Human Services & the Multiple Sclerosis Center, Carolinas HealthCare System in Charlotte, NC.
Adherence to Therapy: Using an Evidence-Based Protocol
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
2007 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 227–232, November-December 2007
How to Cite
Moore, L. A., Kaufman, M. D., Algozzine, R., Irish, N., Martin, M. and Posey, C. R. (2007), Adherence to Therapy: Using an Evidence-Based Protocol. Rehabilitation Nursing, 32: 227–232. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2007.tb00179.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!