Suzanne S. Dickerson, RN DNS, is an associate professor at the University at Buffalo, State University of New York, School of Nursing.
Life Changes in Individuals Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea While Accommodating to Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) Devices
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
2007 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 241–250, November-December 2007
How to Cite
Dickerson, S. S. and Akhu-Zaheya, L. (2007), Life Changes in Individuals Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea While Accommodating to Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) Devices. Rehabilitation Nursing, 32: 241–250. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2007.tb00181.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!