Mary A. Dolansky, PhD RN, is a postdoctoral fellow in the multidisciplinary clinical research training program at Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland.
Older Adults' Use of Postacute and Cardiac Rehabilitation Services After Hospitalization for a Cardiac Event
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
2008 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 73–81, March-April 2008
How to Cite
Dolansky, M. A. and Moore, S. M. (2008), Older Adults' Use of Postacute and Cardiac Rehabilitation Services After Hospitalization for a Cardiac Event. Rehabilitation Nursing, 33: 73–81. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2008.tb00207.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!