Allen W. Heinemann, PhD, is the director of the Center for Rehabilitation Outcomes Research and an associate director of research at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago.
State of the Science of Postacute Rehabilitation: Setting a Research Agenda and Developing an Evidence Base for Practice and Public Policy. An Introduction
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
2008 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 82–87, March-April 2008
How to Cite
Heinemann, A. W. (2008), State of the Science of Postacute Rehabilitation: Setting a Research Agenda and Developing an Evidence Base for Practice and Public Policy. An Introduction. Rehabilitation Nursing, 33: 82–87. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2008.tb00208.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!