Donald Kautz, PhD RN CNRN CRRN-A, is an assistant professor of nursing at the University of North Carolina- Greensboro School of Nursing, Adult Health Department.
Inspiring Hope in Our Rehabilitation Patients, Their Families, and Ourselves
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
2008 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 148–153, July-August 2008
How to Cite
Kautz, D. (2008), Inspiring Hope in Our Rehabilitation Patients, Their Families, and Ourselves. Rehabilitation Nursing, 33: 148–153. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2008.tb00220.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!