Rosemarie B. King, PhD RN, is a research associate professor at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL, and a senior research associate at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL.
Preventive Skin Care Beliefs of People with Spinal Cord Injury
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
2008 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 154–162, July-August 2008
How to Cite
King, R. B., Porter, S. L. and Vertiz, K. B. (2008), Preventive Skin Care Beliefs of People with Spinal Cord Injury. Rehabilitation Nursing, 33: 154–162. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2008.tb00221.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!