Linda Ehrlich-Jones, PhD RN, is a clinical research scientist at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL.
Searching the Literature for Evidence
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
2008 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 163–169, July-August 2008
How to Cite
Ehrlich-Jones, L., O'Dwyer, L., Stevens, K. and Deutsch, A. (2008), Searching the Literature for Evidence. Rehabilitation Nursing, 33: 163–169. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2008.tb00222.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!