Kathleen J. Sawin, DNS RN CPNP FAAN, is a professor and joint research chair in the Nursing of Children (Children's Hospital of Wisconsin and University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee).
The Experience of Self-Management in Adolescent Women with Spina Bifida
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
2009 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 26–38, January-February 2009
How to Cite
Sawin, K. J., Bellin, M. H., Roux, G., Buran, C. F. and Brei, T. J. (2009), The Experience of Self-Management in Adolescent Women with Spina Bifida. Rehabilitation Nursing, 34: 26–38. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2009.tb00245.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!