Sharon L. Lewis, PhD RN FAAN, is a professor at the School of Nursing and Medicine, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, and a clinical nurse scientist at South Texas Veterans Health Care System in San Antonio, TX.
A Stress-Busting Program for Family Caregivers
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
2009 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 151–159, July-August 2009
How to Cite
Lewis, S. L., Miner-Williams, D., Novian, A., Escamilla, M. I., Blackwell, P. H., Kretzschmar, J. H., Arévalo-Flechas, L. C. and Bonner, P. N. (2009), A Stress-Busting Program for Family Caregivers. Rehabilitation Nursing, 34: 151–159. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2009.tb00271.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!