Hee-Young Song, PhD RN, is an assistant professor at the department of nursing, Wonju College of Medicine, Yonsei University, Wonju, South Korea.
Coping Strategies, Physical Function, and Social Adjustment in People with Spinal Cord Injury
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
2010 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 8–15, January-February 2010
How to Cite
Song, H.-Y. and Nam, K. A. (2010), Coping Strategies, Physical Function, and Social Adjustment in People with Spinal Cord Injury. Rehabilitation Nursing, 35: 8–15. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2010.tb00025.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!