Cynthia S. Jacelon, PhD RN CRRN, is an associate professor at the School of Nursing, University Massachusetts, Amherst, MA.
Maintaining the Balance: Older Adults with Chronic Health Problems Manage Life in the Community
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
2010 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 16–22, January-February 2010
How to Cite
Jacelon, C. S. (2010), Maintaining the Balance: Older Adults with Chronic Health Problems Manage Life in the Community. Rehabilitation Nursing, 35: 16–22. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2010.tb00026.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!