Murat Ersoz, MD, is an associate professor of physical medicine and rehabilitation and vice clinical chief at Ankara Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Training and Research Hospital of Ministry of Health in Ankara, Turkey.
Efficacy of Combined Oral-Intravesical Oxybutynin Hydrochloride Treatment for Patients with Overactive Detrusors and Indwelling Urethral Catheters
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
2010 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 80–86, March-April 2010
How to Cite
Ersoz, M., Yildiz, N., Akyuz, M. and Koseoglu, F. (2010), Efficacy of Combined Oral-Intravesical Oxybutynin Hydrochloride Treatment for Patients with Overactive Detrusors and Indwelling Urethral Catheters. Rehabilitation Nursing, 35: 80–86. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2010.tb00036.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!