Margaret Lunney, PhD RN, is a professor and graduate program coordinator at College of Staten Island, City University of New York in Staten Island, NY.
Consensus-Validation Study Identifies Relevant Nursing Diagnoses, Nursing Interventions, and Health Outcomes for People with Traumatic Brain Injuries
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
2010 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 161–166, July-August 2010
How to Cite
Lunney, M., McGuire, M., Endozo, N. and McIntosh-Waddy, D. (2010), Consensus-Validation Study Identifies Relevant Nursing Diagnoses, Nursing Interventions, and Health Outcomes for People with Traumatic Brain Injuries. Rehabilitation Nursing, 35: 161–166. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2010.tb00042.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!