Stephanie Stewart, PhD RN, is a professor of nursing and director of nursing innovation at the College of Nursing, University of Wisconsin—Oshkosh, in Oshkosh, WI.
Opportunities for People with Disabilities in the Virtual World of Second Life
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
2010 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 254–259, November-December 2010
How to Cite
Stewart, S., Hansen, T. S. and Carey, T. A. (2010), Opportunities for People with Disabilities in the Virtual World of Second Life. Rehabilitation Nursing, 35: 254–259. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2010.tb00056.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!