Diane Dudas Sheehan, ND CPN APN CRRN FNP-BC, is a certified nurse practitioner at Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago.
Developing an Outpatient Wound Care Clinic in an Acute Rehabilitation Setting
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
2010 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 91–98, May-June 2010
How to Cite
Sheehan, D. D. and Zeigler, M. H. (2010), Developing an Outpatient Wound Care Clinic in an Acute Rehabilitation Setting. Rehabilitation Nursing, 35: 91–98. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2010.tb00283.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!