Keerat Grewal, MSc, is a medical student at the University of Toronto in Toronto, ON.
Access to Cardiac Rehabilitation Among South-Asian Patients by Referral Method: A Qualitative Study
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
2010 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 106–112, May-June 2010
How to Cite
Grewal, K., Leung, Y. W., Safai, P., Stewart, D. E., Anand, S., Gupta, M., Parsons, C. and Grace, S. L. (2010), Access to Cardiac Rehabilitation Among South-Asian Patients by Referral Method: A Qualitative Study. Rehabilitation Nursing, 35: 106–112. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2010.tb00285.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!