Hsiao-Yu Chen, PhD MSc BSc RN, is an associate professor of nursing in the department of nursing at the National Taichung Nursing College in Taiwan.
A Study of Factors Affecting Moving-Forward Behavior Among People with Spinal Cord Injury
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
2011 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 91–97, May-June 2011
How to Cite
Chen, H.-Y., Lai, C.-H. and Wu, T.-J. (2011), A Study of Factors Affecting Moving-Forward Behavior Among People with Spinal Cord Injury. Rehabilitation Nursing, 36: 91–97. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2011.tb00072.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!