John Liechty, MSW, works as a housekeeper at Oaklawn Psychiatric Hospital. He has been active as an advisory board member and volunteer with National Aphasia Association and helped form the Goshen, IN, Community Aphasia Support Group. Since 2000, he has presented to regional and national health-related organizations about aphasia. More recently, working with several collaborators, he has published articles about aphasia in a variety of journals and periodicals. John received the 2009 Aphasia Advocacy Award from National Aphasia Association in recognition of his speaking and writing on behalf of people with aphasia. He was assisted by Donald Garber, a freelance writer and editor.
Aphasia Bill of Rights
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
2011 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 136–137, July-August 2011
How to Cite
Liechty, J. (2011), Aphasia Bill of Rights. Rehabilitation Nursing, 36: 136–137. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2011.tb00080.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!