Ayse Cil Akinci, PhD, is an assistant professor at Kirklareli University, Health College in Kirklareli, Turkey.
The Effectiveness of Nurse-Led, Home-Based Pulmonary Rehabilitation in Patients with COPD in Turkey
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
2011 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 159–165, July-August 2011
How to Cite
Akinci, A. C. and Olgun, N. (2011), The Effectiveness of Nurse-Led, Home-Based Pulmonary Rehabilitation in Patients with COPD in Turkey. Rehabilitation Nursing, 36: 159–165. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2011.tb00084.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!