Elizabeth Capezuti, PhD RN FAAN, is the Dr. John W. Rowe Professor in Successful Aging at New York University College of Nursing in New York, NY.
Function-Focused Care and Changes in Physical Function in Chinese American and Non-Chinese American Hospitalized Older Adults
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
2011 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 233–240, November-December 2011
How to Cite
Boltz, M., Resnick, B., Capezuti, E., Shabbat, N. and Secic, M. (2011), Function-Focused Care and Changes in Physical Function in Chinese American and Non-Chinese American Hospitalized Older Adults. Rehabilitation Nursing, 36: 233–240. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2011.tb00088.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!