Paula A. Reber, MEd RN CRRN, is a senior staff educator, spinal cord liaison, at Kennedy Krieger Institute in Baltimore, MD.
Perspectives: Communication: The Key to Effective Interdisciplinary Collaboration in the Care of a Child with Complex Rehabilitation Needs
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
2011 Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 181–186, September-October 2011
How to Cite
Reber, P. A., DiPietro, E. A., Paraway, Y., Obst, B. P., Smith, R. A. and Koller, C. L. S. (2011), Perspectives: Communication: The Key to Effective Interdisciplinary Collaboration in the Care of a Child with Complex Rehabilitation Needs. Rehabilitation Nursing, 36: 181–186. doi: 10.1002/j.2048-7940.2011.tb00192.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!