Assistant Professor of Business Logistics and Supply Chain Management at Michigan State University. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Arkansas, his MBA from Arkansas State University, and his BSBA from Troy State University. His research interests include assessing the impact on performance and productivity of relationships between logistics personnel, measuring and evaluating interfirm relationships within the supply chain, and assessing the impact of relationship development on distribution center and carrier operations.
DRIVER RELATIONSHIPS WITH CUSTOMERS AND DRIVER TURNOVER: KEY MEDIATING VARIABLES AFFECTING DRIVER PERFORMANCE IN THE FIELD
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2011
2002 Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 39–64, Spring 2002
How to Cite
Keller, S. B. (2002), DRIVER RELATIONSHIPS WITH CUSTOMERS AND DRIVER TURNOVER: KEY MEDIATING VARIABLES AFFECTING DRIVER PERFORMANCE IN THE FIELD. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 23: 39–64. doi: 10.1002/j.2158-1592.2002.tb00015.x
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!