Theodore P. Stank (Ph.D. in Marketing and Distribution from The University of Georgia) is Associate Professor of Logistics at Michigan State University. He is coauthor of 21st Century Logistics: Making Supply Chain Integration a Reality, and has published articles in the areas of logistics strategy, customer relevance, and integration in various journals including Business Horizons, Journal of Business Logistics, Journal of Operations Management, Supply Chain Management Review, and Transportation Journal.
LOGISTICS SERVICE PERFORMANCE: ESTIMATING ITS INFLUENCE ON MARKET SHARE
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
2003 Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 27–55, Spring 2003
How to Cite
Stank, T. P., Goldsby, T. J., Vickery, S. K. and Savitskie, K. (2003), LOGISTICS SERVICE PERFORMANCE: ESTIMATING ITS INFLUENCE ON MARKET SHARE. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 24: 27–55. doi: 10.1002/j.2158-1592.2003.tb00031.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!