Susan Golicic is completing her Ph.D. in Marketing, Logistics and Transportation at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Her research interests include supply chain management, interorganization relationships, forecasting, and reverse logistics. Prior to pursuing the Ph.D., she worked in Logistics at DaimlerChrysler after earning more than five years of project management and engineering experience. She has presented at CLM, AMA, and AMS conferences and has published in the International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management, Supply Chain Management Review, and the Journal of Business Forecasting.
RELATIONSHIP MAGNITUDE AND ITS ROLE IN INTERORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIP STRUCTURE
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
2003 Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 57–75, Spring 2003
How to Cite
Golicic, S. L., Foggin, J. H. and Mentzer, J. T. (2003), RELATIONSHIP MAGNITUDE AND ITS ROLE IN INTERORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIP STRUCTURE. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 24: 57–75. doi: 10.1002/j.2158-1592.2003.tb00032.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!