Chris Caplice is the Vice President of Transportation Planning at Chainalytics, a niche consulting firm specializing in applying high-end quantitative analysis in the logistics and transportation area. He received his Ph.D. from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, an MSCE from the University of Texas at Austin, a BSCE from the Virginia Military Institute. In 1997, Dr. Caplice received the Council of Logistics Management's Doctoral Dissertation Award on the topic of optimization-based bidding. Over the last six years, he has applied these concepts in practice.
OPTIMIZATION-BASED PROCUREMENT FOR TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
2003 Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 109–128, Autumn 2003
How to Cite
Caplice, C. and Sheffi, Y. (2003), OPTIMIZATION-BASED PROCUREMENT FOR TRANSPORTATION SERVICES. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 24: 109–128. doi: 10.1002/j.2158-1592.2003.tb00048.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!