Lloyd M. Rinehart is an Associate Professor of Marketing and Logistics in the College of Business Administration at The University of Tennessee, Knoxville. He earned his Ph.D. in Logistics at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. His current research interests include theory and practical applications of the negotiation process used in creating transactions, and managing relationships between suppliers and customers. His work has appeared in the Journal of Marketing, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Journal of Marketing Channels, Journal of Marketing Education, Journal of Business Logistics, International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management, Transportation Journal, and the International Journal of Operations and Production Management.
AN ASSESSMENT OF SUPPLIER — CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
2004 Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 25–62, Spring 2004
How to Cite
Rinehart, L. M., Eckert, J. A., Handfield, R. B., Page, T. J. and Atkin, T. (2004), AN ASSESSMENT OF SUPPLIER — CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 25: 25–62. doi: 10.1002/j.2158-1592.2004.tb00169.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!