Nada R. Sanders is Professor of Operations Management and Logistics at the Raj Soin College of Business at Wright State University. She received her Ph.D. and MBA from The Ohio State University. Dr. Sanders is author of numerous articles that have appeared in journals such as Journal of Business Logistics, Decision Sciences, Sloan Management Review, Omega, Interfaces, International Journal of Production and Operations Management, and Journal of Behavioral Decision Making. She has written chapters for books and encyclopedias, and is co-author of the book Operations Management. Her research interests include supply chain management, outsourcing, business forecasting, and the role of information technology on supply chain organizations.
MODELING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN FIRM IT CAPABILITY, COLLABORATION, AND PERFORMANCE
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
2005 Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 1–23, Spring 2005
How to Cite
Sanders, N. R. and Premus, R. (2005), MODELING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN FIRM IT CAPABILITY, COLLABORATION, AND PERFORMANCE. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 26: 1–23. doi: 10.1002/j.2158-1592.2005.tb00192.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!