Douglas M. Lambert is the Raymond E. Mason Chair in Transportation and Logistics, and Director of The Global Supply Chain Forum, Fisher College of Business, The Ohio State University. Dr. Lambert has served as a faculty member for over 500 executive development programs in North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and New Zealand. His publications include seven books and more than 100 articles. In 1986, Dr. Lambert received the CLM Distinguished Service Award for his contributions to logistics management. He holds an honors BA and MBA from the Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario and a Ph.D. from The Ohio State University.
AN EVALUATION OF PROCESS-ORIENTED SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORKS
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
2005 Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 25–51, Spring 2005
How to Cite
Lambert, D. M., García-Dastugue, S. J. and Croxton, K. L. (2005), AN EVALUATION OF PROCESS-ORIENTED SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORKS. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 26: 25–51. doi: 10.1002/j.2158-1592.2005.tb00193.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!