Robert Frankel is a Kip Associate Professor of Marketing and Logistics at the University of North Florida. A Fulbright scholar, he received his Ph.D. in Marketing and Logistics from Michigan State University. His research interests include supply chain management, international marketing, and pedagogy. His research has been published in Journal of Business Logistics, International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management, International Journal of Logistics Management, Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing, and Marketing Education Review, among others.
THE “WHITE SPACE” OF LOGISTICS RESEARCH: A LOOK AT THE ROLE OF METHODS USAGE
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
2005 Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 185–209, Autumn 2005
How to Cite
Frankel, R., Naslund, D. and Bolumole, Y. (2005), THE “WHITE SPACE” OF LOGISTICS RESEARCH: A LOOK AT THE ROLE OF METHODS USAGE. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 26: 185–209. doi: 10.1002/j.2158-1592.2005.tb00211.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!