Beth Davis-Sramek (Ph.D., University of Tennessee) is an Assistant Professor at the University of Louisville in Marketing. Her research interests include supply chain relationships, the strategic implications of logistics capabilities, and the effect of logistics service quality in creating customer loyalty. Prior to pursuing the Ph.D., she worked in the financial services industry as both an analyst in new product development and as a field sales representative.
STATE OF LOGISTICS: A VISIONARY PERSPECTIVE
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
2007 Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 1–34, Autumn 2007
How to Cite
Davis-Sramek, B. and Fugate, B. S. (2007), STATE OF LOGISTICS: A VISIONARY PERSPECTIVE. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 28: 1–34. doi: 10.1002/j.2158-1592.2007.tb00056.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!