Nada R. Sanders (Ph.D. The Ohio State University) is the West Chair in Supply Chain Management in the Neeley School of Business at Texas Christian University. She received her Ph.D. and MBA from The Ohio State University in Operations Management and Logistics. Dr. Sanders is author of numerous articles that have appeared in journals such as Decision Sciences, Interfaces, Journal of Business Logistics, Journal of Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain Management Review, Journal of Operations Management, Omega, International Journal of Production and Operations Management, Journal of Behavioral Decision Making, and others. She has written chapters for books and encyclopedias and is co-author of the book Operations Management, 3rd edition. Her research interests include supply chain management, outsourcing, demand management and forecasting, and the role of information technology in the supply chain environment.
THE BENEFITS OF USING E-BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY: THE SUPPLIER PERSPECTIVE
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2011
2007 Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 177–207, Autumn 2007
How to Cite
Sanders, N. R. (2007), THE BENEFITS OF USING E-BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY: THE SUPPLIER PERSPECTIVE. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 28: 177–207. doi: 10.1002/j.2158-1592.2007.tb00063.x
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!