Craig R. Carter (Ph.D., Arizona State University) is Associate Professor of Supply Chain Management at the University of Nevada's College of Business Administration. His primary research stream focuses on the socially responsible management of the supply chain encompassing ethical issues in buyer-supplier relationships, environmental supply management, diversity sourcing, perceptions of opportunism surrounding electronic reverse auctions, and the broader, integrative concepts of social responsibility and sustainability. Dr. Carter is a member of several editorial review boards. His work has appeared in Decision Sciences, Journal of Business Logistics, Journal of Supply Chain Management, Transportation Journal, Transportation Research E, Journal of Operations Management, and others.
THE USE OF SOCIAL NETWORK ANALYSIS IN LOGISTICS RESEARCH
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2011
2007 Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 137–168, Spring 2007
How to Cite
Carter, C. R., Ellram, L. M. and Tate, W. (2007), THE USE OF SOCIAL NETWORK ANALYSIS IN LOGISTICS RESEARCH. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 28: 137–168. doi: 10.1002/j.2158-1592.2007.tb00235.x
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!