Alan I. Blankley (Ph.D. Texas A&M University) is currently an Associate Professor of Accounting in the Belk College of Business at University of North Carolina at Charlotte where he teaches in the areas of financial accounting and accounting information systems. Prior to joining the faculty at UNCC, he taught accounting at Miami University (Ohio) and Western Michigan University. He has worked as a consultant for Hewlett-Packard, Wachovia Bank, and Mercari Technologies. He has also worked for Bentonville Associates Ventures, a consulting firm specializing in both supply chain consulting and retail merchandising.
AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE EFFECT OF FULL-SCALE SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE ADOPTIONS ON INVENTORY BALANCES AND TURNS
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
2008 Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 201–223, Spring 2008
How to Cite
Blankley, A. I., Khouja, M. and Wiggins, C. E. (2008), AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE EFFECT OF FULL-SCALE SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE ADOPTIONS ON INVENTORY BALANCES AND TURNS. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 29: 201–223. doi: 10.1002/j.2158-1592.2008.tb00075.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!