S. Scott Nadler (Ph.D. University of Alabama) is an Assistant Professor of Marketing and Supply Chain Management in the College of Business, East Carolina University. His background includes a Ph.D. in Marketing from the University of Alabama, over ten years of industry experience, and membership in a number of professional organizations in his field. His work has appeared in numerous journals including the Journal of Business Research, Industrial Management & Data Systems, Psychological Reports, the Journal of Selling & Major Account Management, and the American Marketing Association Summer Conference Proceedings.
AN INTRODUCTION TO SARBANES-OXLEY AND ITS IMPACT ON SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
2008 Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 241–255, Spring 2008
How to Cite
Nadler, S. S. and Kros, J. F. (2008), AN INTRODUCTION TO SARBANES-OXLEY AND ITS IMPACT ON SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 29: 241–255. doi: 10.1002/j.2158-1592.2008.tb00077.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!