Soonhong Min (Ph.D. University of Tennessee) is an Assistant Professor of Marketing and Supply Chain Management at The University of Oklahoma. He has published in Journal of Business Logistics, International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management, The International Journal of Logistics Management, Journal of Retailing, Journal of Academy of Marketing Science, among others. He also co-authored the book, Supply Chain Management.
DEVELOPING SOCIAL IDENTITY AND SOCIAL CAPITAL FOR SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
2008 Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 283–304, Spring 2008
How to Cite
Min, S., Kim, S. K. and Chen, H. (2008), DEVELOPING SOCIAL IDENTITY AND SOCIAL CAPITAL FOR SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 29: 283–304. doi: 10.1002/j.2158-1592.2008.tb00079.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!