Aseem Kinra (M.Sc. Copenhagen Business School) is a doctoral candidate, Ph.D. scholarship recipient at the Copenhagen Business School. He is currently writing his doctoral dissertation, with focus on supply chain complexity in international operations, and his research interests include logistics strategy and performance measurement. Prior to this position, he has extensively worked within the aircraft and textile industries, and holds professional experience in international marketing and project management.
UNDERSTANDING AND MEASURING MACRO-INSTITUTIONAL COMPLEXITY OF LOGISTICS SYSTEMS ENVIRONMENT
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
2008 Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 327–346, Spring 2008
How to Cite
Kinra, A. and Kotzab, H. (2008), UNDERSTANDING AND MEASURING MACRO-INSTITUTIONAL COMPLEXITY OF LOGISTICS SYSTEMS ENVIRONMENT. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 29: 327–346. doi: 10.1002/j.2158-1592.2008.tb00082.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!