Gunnar Stefansson (Ph.D. Chalmers University of Technology) is an Associate Professor at the Dept. of Industrial Engineering at University of Iceland, and the Dept. of Technology Management and Economics at Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden. Dr. Stefansson focuses on collaborative logistics management and management of information technology and has published in International Journal of Technology Management, European Journal of Operation Research, International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management, and Journal of Business Logistics.
SUPPLY CHAIN INTERFACES: DEFINING ATTRIBUTES AND ATTRIBUTE VALUES FOR COLLABORATIVE LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
2008 Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 347–359, Spring 2008
How to Cite
Stefansson, G. and Russell, D. M. (2008), SUPPLY CHAIN INTERFACES: DEFINING ATTRIBUTES AND ATTRIBUTE VALUES FOR COLLABORATIVE LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 29: 347–359. doi: 10.1002/j.2158-1592.2008.tb00083.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!