(Ph.D. The University of Oklahoma) is an Assistant Professor of Supply Chain Management at TCU. His prior research has appeared in the Journal of Business Logistics, The International Journal of Logistics Management, Journal of Retailing, and several other leading publications. His current research interests include supply chain networks and strategies, and supply chain security.
INTERORGANIZATIONAL CITIZENSHIP BEHAVIORS: AN EMPIRICAL STUDY
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2011
2008 Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 53–74, Autumn 2008
How to Cite
Autry, C. W., Skinner, L. R. and Lamb, C. W. (2008), INTERORGANIZATIONAL CITIZENSHIP BEHAVIORS: AN EMPIRICAL STUDY. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 29: 53–74. doi: 10.1002/j.2158-1592.2008.tb00087.x
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!