(Ph.D. University of Minnesota) is a Professor of Decision Sciences and Qwest Endowed Chair in Global Communications and Technology Management in the Opus College of Business, University of St. Thomas. Major research interests include optimization concepts applied to design and operational management of production and service systems where issues relating to various aspects of global supply chain management, international operations, technology management, product and process innovation, and capital investment justification decisions are also considered.
A PRACTITIONER'S DECISION MODEL FOR THE TOTAL COST OF OUTSOURCING AND APPLICATION TO CHINA, MEXICO, AND THE UNITED STATES
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
2008 Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 107–139, Autumn 2008
How to Cite
Kumar, S. and Kopitzke, K. K. (2008), A PRACTITIONER'S DECISION MODEL FOR THE TOTAL COST OF OUTSOURCING AND APPLICATION TO CHINA, MEXICO, AND THE UNITED STATES. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 29: 107–139. doi: 10.1002/j.2158-1592.2008.tb00089.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!