(Ph.D. University of Giessen) is the Herbert Quandt Chair in International Business and Supply Management at WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management and the director of the WHU Asia Center. His research has been published in the Journal of Operations Management, Journal of World Business, Journal of International Marketing, and Journal of Supply Chain Management among others. He has published more than a dozen books on strategy and on supply management. Dr. Kaufmann is the Co-Editor of the Journal of Supply Chain Management. He has more than 10 years of experience in industry. Dr. Kaufmann holds an Honors BA and MBA from the University of Giessen.
DEBIASING STRATEGIES IN SUPPLY MANAGEMENT DECISION-MAKING
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
2009 Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 85–106, Spring 2009
How to Cite
Kaufmann, L., Michel, A. and Carter, C. R. (2009), DEBIASING STRATEGIES IN SUPPLY MANAGEMENT DECISION-MAKING. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 30: 85–106. doi: 10.1002/j.2158-1592.2009.tb00100.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!