(Ph.D. University of Tennessee) is an Assistant Professor of Marketing in the Department of Management and Marketing at Arkansas State University. He has a Ph.D. in logistics from the University of Tennessee. Prior to entering academia, he spent 28 years in the consumer packaged goods industry in various supply chain management positions. His research has been published in Foresight: The International Journal of Applied Forecasting, Journal of Business Forecasting, and the International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management. Dr. Mello's primary areas of research are in corporate culture, logistics outsourcing, and sales forecasting.
A REFINED VIEW OF GROUNDED THEORY AND ITS APPLICATION TO LOGISTICS RESEARCH
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
2009 Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 107–125, Spring 2009
How to Cite
Mello, J. and Flint, D. J. (2009), A REFINED VIEW OF GROUNDED THEORY AND ITS APPLICATION TO LOGISTICS RESEARCH. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 30: 107–125. doi: 10.1002/j.2158-1592.2009.tb00101.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!