Christoph Georgi (Doctorate in Political Science, European Business School) is research fellow at the Supply Chain Management Institute SMI and project manager at the Automotive Institute for Management AIM, European Business School EBS, International University Schloss Reichartshausen, Germany. He is academic director of the M.Sc. in Automotive Management at EBS. His research interests include meta-research on logistics/supply chain management, the scientific character of logistics, and systems theory. As research assistant, he has worked on various academic projects concerned with the analysis and implementation of document logistics in the public and service sector.
THE INTELLECTUAL FOUNDATION OF THE JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS AND ITS EVOLUTION BETWEEN 1978 AND 2007
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2011
2010 Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 63–109, Autumn 2010
How to Cite
Georgi, C., Darkow, I.-L. and Kotzab, H. (2010), THE INTELLECTUAL FOUNDATION OF THE JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS AND ITS EVOLUTION BETWEEN 1978 AND 2007. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 31: 63–109. doi: 10.1002/j.2158-1592.2010.tb00143.x
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!