Beth Davis-Sramek (Ph.D. University of Tennessee) is an assistant professor in the Department of Marketing at the University of Louisville. Her research interests include the role of logistics in supply chain management, the impact of logistics service in developing customer loyalty, and the strategic role of logistics in creating competitive advantage. She has published articles appearing in the Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Journal of Operations Management, Journal of Business Logistics, International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management, and the The International Journal of Logistics Management. She is currently serving on the editorial review board for the Journal of Operations Management.
THE IMPACT OF ORDER FULFILLMENT SERVICE ON RETAILER MERCHANDISING DECISIONS IN THE CONSUMER DURABLES INDUSTRY
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
2010 Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 215–230, Autumn 2010
How to Cite
Davis-Sramek, B., Germain, R. and Stank, T. P. (2010), THE IMPACT OF ORDER FULFILLMENT SERVICE ON RETAILER MERCHANDISING DECISIONS IN THE CONSUMER DURABLES INDUSTRY. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 31: 215–230. doi: 10.1002/j.2158-1592.2010.tb00149.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!