David L. Cahill (Ph.D. WHU–Otto Beisheim School of Management) is the co-founder and CEO of picjay.com. He holds an MSc. in Economics and Business Administration from WHU–Otto Beisheim School of Management. From 2006 to 2008, David was a Visiting Assistant Professor of Logistics at the Fisher College of Business, The Ohio State University. His research interest lies on logistics outsourcing relationships and marketing for logistics service providers.
CUSTOMER LOYALTY IN LOGISTICS OUTSOURCING RELATIONSHIPS: AN EXAMINATION OF THE MODERATING EFFECTS OF CONFLICT FREQUENCY
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
2010 Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 253–277, Autumn 2010
How to Cite
Cahill, D. L., Goldsby, T. J., Knemeyer, A. M. and Wallenburg, C. M. (2010), CUSTOMER LOYALTY IN LOGISTICS OUTSOURCING RELATIONSHIPS: AN EXAMINATION OF THE MODERATING EFFECTS OF CONFLICT FREQUENCY. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 31: 253–277. doi: 10.1002/j.2158-1592.2010.tb00151.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!