Haozhe Chen (Ph.D. The University of Oklahoma) is an Assistant Professor of Marketing and Supply Chain Management at East Carolina University. He has published in Business Horizons, Industrial Marketing Management, The International Journal of Logistics Management, International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management, Journal of Business Logistics, and Transportation Research: Part E. His industry background includes eight years managerial experience in international trade business.
MANAGING LOGISTICS OUTSOURCING RELATIONSHIPS: AN EMPIRICAL INVESTIGATION IN CHINA
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2011
2010 Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
Journal of Business Logistics
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 279–299, Autumn 2010
How to Cite
Chen, H., Tian, Y., Ellinger, A. E. and Daugherty, P. J. (2010), MANAGING LOGISTICS OUTSOURCING RELATIONSHIPS: AN EMPIRICAL INVESTIGATION IN CHINA. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, 31: 279–299. doi: 10.1002/j.2158-1592.2010.tb00152.x
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!