Qualitative Exploration of Acculturation and Life-Span Issues of Elderly Asian Americans
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 by the American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 4–23, April 2013
How to Cite
Lee, J. H., Heo, N., Lu, J. and Portman, T. A. A. (2013), Qualitative Exploration of Acculturation and Life-Span Issues of Elderly Asian Americans. Adultspan Journal, 12: 4–23. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-0029.2013.00012.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Received 08/16/12; Revised 09/23/12; Accepted 10/08/12
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.