Ellen Piel Cook is an associate professor in the Department of School Psychology and Counseling, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio. The author gratefully acknowledges the assistance of the following individuals: Tom Barnett, Fesseha Ezaz, and Mary Kay Meyer in locating articles, and David Cook, Mark Savickas, and two anonymous reviewers for their extremely helpful editorial suggestions.
Annual Review: Practice and Research in Career Counseling and Development, 1990
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
1991 National Career Development Association
The Career Development Quarterly
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 99–131, December 1991
How to Cite
Cook, E. P. (1991), Annual Review: Practice and Research in Career Counseling and Development, 1990. The Career Development Quarterly, 40: 99–131. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-0045.1991.tb00317.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!