Ellen Piel Cook is the program director and a professor in the counseling program, Division of Human Services, University of Cincinnati, 527 TC, Cincinnati, OH 45221–0002.
Role Salience and Multiple Roles: A Gender Perspective
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
1994 National Career Development Association
The Career Development Quarterly
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 85–95, September 1994
How to Cite
Cook, E. P. (1994), Role Salience and Multiple Roles: A Gender Perspective. The Career Development Quarterly, 43: 85–95. doi: 10.1002/j.2161-0045.1994.tb00849.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!